I'm a character artist who is passionate about the development of story rich characters from conception to the final in game asset. While my specialty is 3D characters for games, I have also been trained in rigging, and animation.
(Hired via APEX)
3D Environment Data Imagery Editor
- Conducted QA in 3D environments for visual discrepancies.
- Ensured effective communication about creative ideas and technical bugs.
- Corrected complex deficiencies by using proprietary methods and software.
- Conducted comparative research/analysis to establish consistencies.
- Used critical thinking to find logical solutions to unique problems.
- Executed data evaluation, document finding and reported results of assets.
- Demonstrated the ability to be open and receptive to feedback while executing necessary changes in a timely manner.
- Self-assigned QA tasks during production.
- Designed and sculpted a line of toys for various private collectors.
- Tackled unique challenges by combing both 3D printing techniques as well as traditional mold casting.
Lead character artist. In charge of conceptulizing and creating in game character assets. From sculpting to texturing the characters and their implementation into the engine were my responsibility.